Friday 11 March 2011

£100 and climbing

    Started canvassing potential charity sponsors this week, been 'shaking the tin' in work and got nearly £200 pledged already, plus been e-mailing all my address book at work, which has meant that my JustGiving site has now reached the £100 mark after a slow start.
    The collection box on my desk in work also has, I reckon, the thick end of £100 in it, plus I am arranging a coffee morning in work, on April 15th, which hopefully will raise another £100, also thinking of arranging a training ride, via the Bikeradar forum, charging participants (via a donation to the JustGiving page) 5 or 10 quid for the pleasure of being guided around the Bwlch and Rhigos climbs!
Off to the bank, now, to see if Santander will do a 'Charity fund-matching' deal for me, as I'm too kn@ckered to ride today, as I've done 250 miles this week - which only equates to 2 JOGLE days!  :<(

No comments:

Post a Comment